Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Verb Activity

I used the following image as inspiration for a new set of class activities:

I developed a set of activity sheets that had sets of sentences with the verb missing the ending. I have a set of endings (3 of each ending) that the students have to place on the activity sheet to complete the verb ending for the sentence.

I also did a set of activity sheets that had the verb completely missing and a set of verbs that the students choose from to place in the blanks.

UPDATE (9/1/2014):
I tried this activity out in class we some boards that I made where the students would have to place the correct ending in the blank for the conjugated verb. I worked well for the most part. I was short on a few endings, so I will need to add a couple pieces to each set. The students suggested having velcro in the blanks and on the backs of the ending pieces so that they don't slide around whenever you bump the paper and don't get blow off the paper as easily. I will look into it, but it depends on how much velcro is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment